This Saturday, (RV) Henderson State will make the short trek across Highway 67 to Cliff Harris Stadium to face No. 12 Ouachita Baptist for the 96th edition of the Battle of the Ravine. Kickoff of the cross-street rivalry is set for 1 p.m.
– Tailgating events on the Henderson State campus will begin Saturday morning. Reddie Club donors and fans are invited to a pregame tailgate meal at the red and white tents in front of the Duke Wells Center from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
– The menu has a variety of options, including both grilled corn on the cob and barbecue sliders, breakfast crepes and sandwiches, a charcuterie board, a dessert bar featuring s’mores cookies and marshmallow cake sticks, bottled water, sodas and hot chocolate. All HSU fans are invited to the pregame tailgate meal. There will be no cost for Reddie Club donors who bring their 2023 credit card-style season seat pass to identify themselves. One meal per Reddie Club season seat pass. For non-Reddie Club members, the cost of the meal is $15 per person.
– The Reddies will begin the walk across the street into Cliff Harris Stadium at approximately 11:15 a.m.
– A free shuttle service for Reddie fans will begin running at 11 a.m. and continue until kickoff. The busses will run again following the game for an hour. CADC SCAT busses will pick up fans at two different locations: near the Reddie Club parking lot in front of Carpenter-Haygood Stadium at GeoSurfaces Field and at the corner of 12th and Wilson Street on the main campus, allowing fans to utilize the parking lots near Smith Hall and other lots around main campus. The shuttle will drop fans off at the corner of MH Russell Drive and Highway 67 adjacent to Cliff Harris Stadium. After the game, busses will pick up fans at the corner of MH Russell Drive and Highway 67 and drop off at the two prior pick-up locations.
– A ticket table will be located under the tailgate tents at the front of the Duke Wells Center from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on game day. Tickets are $8 each and all tickets are general admission. Children four years of age and under will be admitted free. Cash or check only will be accepted on game day. Checks should be made out to Ouachita Baptist University.
– Current Henderson students will not need to purchase a ticket as they will be admitted free to the game with a valid ID.
– General admission tickets will also be sold at the Reddie Bookstore from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Friday. Checks will not be accepted as payment; cash or credit cards only.
– In addition, the ticket window at Cliff Harris Stadium will open at 9 a.m. on Saturday, Nov. 11 for those who wish to purchase tickets on game day. Customers can pay with cash, credit card or debit card. For fans who wish to purchase tickets online through Ouachita, click HERE. Tickets purchased will be available at OUA’s Will Call two hours prior to kickoff.
Categories: Arkadelphia News