Arkansas Scholarship Lottery
LITTLE ROCK — The Arkansas Scholarship Lottery (ASL) recently launched new updates for its mobile app – AR Lottery + Club – that will simplify players’ use of it.
Eric Hagler, ASL executive director, said the app has several new features that will allow players to verify tickets with the Ticket Checker, create digital playslips, browse ASL games and learn about Responsible Gaming. The biometric log in and new navigation and design of the app will also make it more user friendly.
The app will also include features from the previous version, such as:
- View current and past winning numbers and jackpots.
- Sign up to receive winning numbers and jackpot notifications via email and push notification.
- Find ASL retailers with the Retail Locator.
- Browse the newest and most popular items in the Points for Prizes® Store.
- Enter or scan eligible tickets into your Club account for Play It Again® and second-chance drawings as well as earn Points for Prizes reward points.
Hagler said the lottery team has been working on the new app for about a year.
“I think our players will be very pleased with the new app,” Hagler said. “It will allow them easy access to just about everything they need to know about the lottery. However, players will still not be able to purchase draw tickets through the mobile app at this time.”
Categories: Region & State